Makeup tutorial: Get Queen Ingrith’s look from Disney’s Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
Fit for a queen.
Disney has partnered with M.A.C cosmetics for a series of makeup tutorials inspired by the film’s three female leads: Maleficent, Aurora and Queen Ingrith.
We don’t know too much about Michelle’s Pfeiffer’s Queen Ingrith yet, but what we do know is that she’s giving Maleficent a run for her money in the style stakes.
Queen Ingrith’s look is all about opulence, gold and that crown, so it’s no surprise that for this makeup tutorial M.A.C makeup artist Lily Hampton has created a royal look that will make anyone feel like a queen for a day.
Get the look:
1. Start with M.A.C’s hydrating spray Fix Plus
2. Apply light foundation and only light concealer in the areas that need it.
3. Create a structured brow using eye shadow
4. For the eyes, use M.A.C’s Soft Brown and Saddle Brown eye shadow.
5. Using a fluffy brush and a windscreen wiper motion, brush over the crease and build the colour up.
6. For the crown, use an angle brush and create the crown shape with concealer.
7. Over the top of the concealer, colour in the crown with M.A.C’s tan pigment (similar to loose eye shadow). “I just press it on and it adheres to the concealer. I use the same angled brush to keep those really defined edges.”
Top Tip: You want to use a sticky concealer so the loose eyeshadow will stick to it
8. Finish the eyes with some jewels
9. Add a bit of matte bronze on the cheeks to enhance the cheek bones.
10. To finish the look use Velvet Teddy Lipstick from M.A.C